Saturday, August 23, 2014

8-23-14 It's muggy outside but I'm still using the Fish Magic!

I took these pictures last Saturday and this is the first time I've had to share. This week has been hectic for me. I fertilized Sunday and Tuesday. It's been mid to upper 80's and muggy in the evenings. My friends at Ripple Rock Fish Farms dropped off another gallon. I have used 5 gallons since I started this project.

I friend suggested that next year I use standard measures and circumference. Great idea!

I cut an amazing bouquet this morning! My perennials are tired and faded. As Nita would say, "I need to give them a good haircut:)


Put this pansy in as a start in late April. Hanging basket.


Put these zinnias as starts on May 18.


New (late May/early June) coneflower. Lost an established Shasta Daisy in this spot. Only 1 daisy bloomed.


The front bed. What a crop of cleome!


Love these (miniature) sun flowers and zinnias. Threw seeds on the ground in late May!


                                                                                 
Glad 



Volunteer cleome!

1 comment:

  1. Absolutely beautiful flowers! You do have a green, green thumb!

    ReplyDelete