Wednesday, September 17, 2014

9/4 - 9/17 Finally fall

Can you believe it's been almost a month since my last post!

I'm still applying the FPP about once or twice a week. My coneflowers are tired. I gave them a good haircut and still have a few for bouquets. My sunflowers are done. Zinnias are colorful!

I've been collecting a lot of seeds. Let me know if you want some. I have a lot of sunflowers, cleome, and zinnias. I also have a few cosmos and lots of purple coneflowers.

Here are some pics from 9/4.










Crusty (left) and Stoney (right) seem pretty comfy :)


9-17-14

Prayers for my sister and sister-in-law 

The red zinnia caught my eye, so I had to take pictures :)

Had the opportunity to host friends from beyond Columbus for a yard tour.

Took it off my plate AND forgot to tell Shawn.

Added some fall flowers.














No comments:

Post a Comment