Saturday, July 19, 2014

July 18, 2014 Growth comparisons and front bed

You are going to be impressed with the comparisons! It's been 70's daytime and low 50's at night. I didn't water for the last 5 days. (Of course, I did have to go to work!)

Here is a height reference for the cone flowers in the front yard. Shawn is around 5'10" or 11".




I planted a tomato in the front bed where I took down the boxwood. Check out the height! 
I also moved the cleome behind it from the front bed. 



Now for the biggest difference! The front bed - most of the cleome are volunteers.



Wait for it ...



Wait for it ...




Wait for it ...





Cleome patch and other overhead pictures of the front bed. Is this amazing or what!









1 comment:

  1. Wow! Those plants look like they are exploding, Kelly!

    ReplyDelete