Monday, July 28, 2014

July 28, 2014 Vibrant and Tall

Traci and Craig, my source for Fish Magic ... www.ripplerockfishfarms.com , have both asked if I need more, yet.

Yesterday, Craig was surprised when I told him that one gallon did explode, but I still have about a gallon and a half left. Many of my plants are in small containers and I don't want to apply too much. This means that I water every other day. I apply about a 10 count depending on the plant or container.

Today's pictures show the vibrancy of the colors.


I just had to rotate this one after I saw the perfect alignment of the bees! What a great smile!


Not sure why, but I love this corner.



Snap, pansy, snap



Tropical hibiscus given to me as a memory plant when Grandma Edna passed away 5 years ago.
I take it in in late fall-late spring. It usually blooms in January inside.



My cleome field.






Found this baby sunflower under the steps.


My helper, Crusty.


Yes, it's a morning glory. I had to keep a few:)


No comments:

Post a Comment