Friday, July 11, 2014

July 2, 2014 Zinnia/Sunflower bed, front flowers, coneflower w bees



7/2/14 didn’t apply fpp yesterday – it’s been near 90, ‘dog-days’ humid, and still wonderful, near-daily rains.

OOps! Rae (cat pictured at end) just tried to help. There are comments about today after the pictures:)


The zinnias and sunflowers that I threw from seed.


The first cut bouquet of the season - 6/28.











My favorite pic  of 2014.






This is such an amazing evidence of fpp! It's in a part-shady spot.





I've been working on this side of the house, also. I threw seeds in the tub (late).



Moved some more cleome. OH MY, I have too much cleome. The zinnia are blooming (threw seeds in 
mid-May). My coneflowers are tall.

The cleome, rose-of-sharon, and coneflowers that I moved last week are all standing on their own. The colors are vibrant this year! 

What a perfect yard day! 82, breeze,

No comments:

Post a Comment