Friday, July 11, 2014

July 4, 2014 Comments and Crusty











7-4-14
Happy 4th of July!!!
Beautiful day. Cool evening last night. Applied the FPP mid-day. 3:04 p.m.  and it’s 72 degrees.

I’ve cut flowers for indoor bouquets already! Most of the things I moved are holding on and standing on their own. I worked on the Russian Sage this week and now have poison on my face. It’s not too bothersome at this point. Broke a fingernail back to pain level. Oh well, it's all good!
                                                           
I'm also blaming the poison ? on my face on the sage by the tub!

It's the 5th and I pulled out morning glories from the back yard this morning.  The poison on my face is still manageable. I'm trying not to be out too much, so that it doesn't spread!                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                 My cat, Crusty, was eager to get outside.                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                                            

No comments:

Post a Comment