Thursday, July 24, 2014

July 24, 2014 Sunflowers, zinnia and cleome

Today is my sister Peggy's bday - Happy, happy!

It is a beautiful day outside - 74 with blue skies. Of course, that means I will have to water later. We didn't get rain last night. The potted tomato is struggling, but the sunflowers, zinnias and cleome are tall and full.

I've included pics of the sunflowers, zinnia and cleome. The sunflowers and zinnia were thrown as seed. The cleome are mostly volunteers. These were taken about 9:15 a.m. today.

...pictures are slow to load today...I'll post them later.

Here they are ...












 Stoney (Stone Bluff Kitty) helped w the pictures. He didn't want me to go to work, so he didn't cooperate for the picture. (I agree!)

I hear that instead of "Fish Magic" someone suggested "Fish-it!

No comments:

Post a Comment